Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's

Oh, how we all long to hear from our significant loved one"Happy Valentine's", "I Love You", or other special phrases! That special gift, whether it be perfume, going out to dinner or a movie, or flowers! It just makes your day! My hubby brought me a dozen yellow roses! My favorite! These are all good and special things! But, the best Valentine that we can have is Jesus! He is our hope, our Savior, and our King! He demonstrated this love in Romans 5:8: "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us! What love! He loves us to infinity! Such an overwhelming love!!!

What Valentine Can I Give Him?

What can I give to Jesus
On this special Valentine's Day?
How can I tell Him I'll love Him,
And follow Him, come what may?
Should I send a red heart, with lace?
How can I thank Him enough
For His sacrifice, love and grace?
What valentine can I give Him?
My adoration to impart?
I'll give to Him what He want most,
I'll yield to Him my heart!

"I Love You Jesus!"

No comments:

Post a Comment