Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"DIAL"

This morning I walked over to my kitchen sink and I have a bottle of dial soap on it. The "Dial" instantly spoke to me! Divine Inspiration And Love! In Romans 1:20, "For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and "divine nature", have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. Our Creator, who made all that we see around us and constantly sustains it, must be a being of awesome power! His faithfulness, kindness, and graciousness are seen thru what He has created! Our Divine God displays his wonder in His divine nature!
God can talk to you thru the Bible, thru circumstances, and thru other people! God talked to me, inspired me, thru the bottle of Dial soap! It tells us in 2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training, in righteousness. The Word of God, Inspired, God-Breathed, Perfect! So identified is God with His Word that when Scripture speaks, God speaks! The Scripture provides the comprehensive and complete body of divine truth necessary for life and godliness. (Reference to Psalm 119:97-105).
Love! So many verses on love in the Bible, but in John 15:10 it says. "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love." Jesus set the model by His perfect obedience to the Father, which we are to use as the pattern for our obedience to Him.
Father, I thank you for your Creation, for the Word of God, and for your Love!
You give us divine inspiration from the Word of God! Your love letter to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment