Thursday, December 9, 2010

"I AM THANKFUL FOR TOWELS!"

This morning i was getting ready for work and the water in the commode started bubbling and all of a sudden water started filling up in the commode and bathtub!! The commode overflowed and water was going everywhere! I was grabbing towels as fast as I could, I used nearly every towel in the cabinet, my bath rugs were soaked, and I used a large blanket, also, to wipe up the mess!!

So many times in our lives things come in and change "our" plans for the day!!! But, God has the best plan, the master plan! (Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope."

I am thankful for a faithful friend & plumber who came right over, he said it was the city's problem (sewer), I am thankful for towels, blanket, and rugs to soak up the water! Messes in our lives happen!! But , I am so thankful the the Lord is my Banner! (Exodus 17:15-"The Lord is my Banner." I thank God for His Grace, (2 Cor. 12:9-"My grace is sufficient for you) and His mercy and love, (Eph. 2:4-"But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us.) I thank Him for making me into a new creature when I accepted Him as my Savior. (2 Cor. 5:17)-"Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature, the old things passed away; behold, new thing to come."

We ought always to give thanks to God! I pray that just as the water bubbled in the commode, that the Living Waters would bubble over in me to tell others more about Jesus, the One, who can clean up all your messes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment