Wednesday, December 29, 2010

"Earthquake & Tremors"

Around Dec. 9 I shared a devotional on this blog spot about, "I am thankful for towels!" In the devotional I shared about how sometimes God comes in and changes our plans, because He has the best master plan, from Jeremiah 29:11. I am now walking that pathway! My husband had quadruple bypass on Dec. 22, an earthquake to his body, and tremors to the whole family! He was in the hospital for 6 days! Our son & daughter& daughter-in-law & son-in-law & my mom & grandkids & ME were shaken ( tremors), but, we have stood together and are helping to rebuild with home health, physical therapy, many medications for my husband, and most of all the love & devotion that has been shown for my husband, the kids daddy, & Pop has been amazing! I have seen so much supplied during this time (there was no muscle damage to heart, ( even when I was told of the enormous blockage my husband had),, an extra artery my husband had (that did not show up on film taken before surgery), this helped circulate blood & oxygen more! (God's Provision!) A wonderful heart team for the surgery! Nurses that we knew that took care of Gary (God's comfort!) This was definitely not in my plans for my husband, But, we serve an amazing, faithful God, who is an on time God! He was definitely on time with my husband! He had 100% blockage in the right side of his heart and 99.999% blockage in the left side! I praise Him and thank Him for giving him back to us! We have a 6 to 12 week recovery period, or longer, for my husband! But, I know that God will walk us thru each step of the way! Trust & Obey for there is no other way! I thank God that we are fearfully and wonderfully made! Psalm 139:14. Thank you Lord for the extra artery for my husband at the right time in his life! You are an on time God! Our world has been shaken, by circumstances, but we serve an ever faithful God who never leaves us and is our solid rock! Praise Your Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment