Monday, November 8, 2010

Thank you Lord for trails
that have brought me to my knees
That I may see your love
and grace more abundantly
I can not know the reason
for such suffering
Or why there must be pain
in this offering
I only know the surrender
that brings about your peace
That covers all this pain
and brings my heart relief
No longer bound by sorrow
in the midst of suffering
I rest in arms that hold me
through all these things
I thank you Lord for for things
I do not comprehend
That I learn tor trust in you
not what I understand
Thank you Lord for sight by faith
of spiritual things
More beautiful than earthly sight
that make my soul sing
Lord, my faith was shaken
in the midst of the storm
Yet my eyes were straining to
see your sweet and holy form
The waves rose up hissing
with lies of the enemy
But you asked me to stand
and trust what I can't see
Take this heart that's broken
and all that I am
Make it more beautiful,
use it as you plan
I will not ask you why
nor question where you lead
Only for your grace
and comfort will I plead

No comments:

Post a Comment