Thursday, July 15, 2010

Book Review of "God Knows My Name!"

I would highly recommend this book to anyone! Beth Redman, author, truly communicates the heart of God. Beth shares her journey's with us, and the freedom, healing, and relief that come over our hearts as we hear again how much God loves us and embraces us in spite of our choices or past. His plan of hope for us is sure! (Jeremiah 29:11)
The Chapters, "God Knows My Name", "God Knows My Past", "God Shapes My Character", "God Sees My Choices", "God Has Not Forgotten Me", "God is My Helper", "God is My Defender" and "God is My Restorer" all link together and complete the book so well. I look back on situations in my past and see how God worked them out, He was and is my Helper, Defender, Restorer! He saw choices I made, but most of all, He knows my name!! He knew me in my mother's womb!! He has shaped my character through many trials and difficulties, refined me, and is still refining me more each day! He has not forgotten me for a minute, but, Praise the Lord, He has forgiven me!!
Through out your life many "curveballs" may be thrown your way. The circumstances may make it appear as though God as forgotten you, but always remember He sees you, hears you, has compassion for you, and always burns with love for you. He is faithful. Trust in Him through whatever life throws at you, honor Him by believing that He is good and He could never forget you! Isn't it wonderful to know that your name is engraved on the palm of His hand. You are His. Never forgotten, forever loved.
Life is hard, but God is so.......................Good!!!
This book is definitely an encouragement and worth reading!

"Praise the Lord, all you nations; extol him, all you peoples.
For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever." Ps. 117

No comments:

Post a Comment