Thursday, July 15, 2010

"My Summertime Experiences!!!"

I can hardly believe this summer is half over! It has been great, tho! My husband & I had a new metal roof put on our house the end of May and had all the trim on our house painted and an awning put up for my husband's truck in mid-June! We had 4 of our grandsons for a week in June and they went to V.B.S. at my mom's church. The 7 yr. old grandson made a profession of faith on that Thursday of V.B.S. Praise the Lord! We had revival at the church the last of June with Bro. Jim Moss! The Messages were very powerful and truly made you search your heart!!
July 6-9th. we had 9 kids & 4 sponsors go to church camp. My 10 yr. old grandson went with them! A Lyric he told me after he got back was"Hope in Difficulty, Faith in what you cannot see, Grace, O Lord Majesty!" Thank you Jesus, You are our Hope, Keep My Eyes firmly on you each moment thru each and every adventure with You as we walk in your Grace, O Precious Lord!
Our Ladies Sunday School class have been studying, "Becoming a Woman of Simplicity!" Lord, make us women of pure devotion! God may we enter into Your rest, and receive your peace, and be still! Even when difficulties come, may we have a deep, abiding sense that "all is well with my soul." Our next study, we start Aug. 1, will be "Living a Life of Balance' by Marilyn Meberg. This
study states that it is true enough that we need to maintain physical and mental health, but we also need spiritual balance. Only God can guide us toward the balance we desperately desire. It starts with our hearts and hopefully this study will help us get there! V.B.S. is coming in August at our church! "High Seas is the theme! Isn't is wonderful to know that in the low seas and the high seas of our lives that Jesus is Right There!!!! My grandkids will be back for a week, to go to V.B.S. What Fun!!! Awana will be starting up in Sept!!!! I have been studying on a Bible Study entitled, "Living Your Life as a Beautiful Offering" by Angela Thomas. It is a Bible study based on the Sermon on the Mount. Pray for this study and the ladies that will be attending. It will start in October at our church. Prayers for each lady and God's blessings as you seek to dance the dance of your life in His arms during this study!!! My husband & I got to spend time with our kids & grandchildren on the 4th. Swimming, good food, & fireworks! I have had a full and blessed summer!! God is my Provider, My Warrior, My Defender, and My Savior, & King!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment