Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"Grace Made The Way!"

This last week-end my son & his family and my daughter & her family were in to visit! We all had pictures made at Sears, went to park & fed ducks, went to Chuckie Cheese in Mall, and went to a birthday party for one of the grandsons, and just enjoyed being together!!!
As my son & his family were leaving Sunday afternoon from my daughter-in-law's parent's house, they had put the kids in the car, keys were in the ignition, and my son & his wife went in to get the rest of their things, my 3 yr. old grandson got out of his car seat, turned the key, and put the car in reverse!!!! Oh......................!!!!! The car went down the driveway, down the incline, and hit & knocked down a fence post!!! The kids were alright!!! Hysterical, crying, and a few bruises!!! Thank God for His Grace!!! Thank God that the fence post was there!!! Just as the fence post made a way for the car to finally come to a stop, God gave His son, Jesus, to make a way for us!!! "The Law came in so that the transgression would increase; but where sin increased, grace abounded all the more, so that, as sin reigned in death, even so grace would reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 5: 20-21

GRACE-God's Riches at Christ Expense!!!

O thank you, God, for your Grace!!! Thank you for Jesus!!! Thank you for forgiving me of my sins!!!

I am justified by His grace!!!

"So that being justified by His grace we would be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life."
Titus 3 :7

His grace is sufficient!!!

2 Cor. 12:9-"And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.

Praise God for His Marvelous Grace!!!

Oh, by the way my little 3 yr. old grandson's escapade in turning the key and putting car in reverse did over $900.00 damage to the car!!! But, thank God for His Grace and Protection over my precious grandsons!

No comments:

Post a Comment