Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"The Living Waters"

This last week-end I went to Broken Bow to the cabin with 4 other ladies on our ladies ministry team. We had such fun eating out, shopping, playing games, laughing, watching a late movie, just being together and relaxing!! Saturday morning I was the only one to brave the great big awesome looking hot tub!!! But, oh as I stepped in and sat back it felt so good!!!!!!!!The waters felt wonderful on my body, but God's touch ,(Living Waters!),how it revived my soul!!! How I cherish that time !!! God spoke volumes to me in that 30 minute hot tub time!! As the waters began beating against me, God reminded me how storms in our lives will come and beat against us , but always remember that He is our still waters and He will calm your storms and give you Peace. He will be with you thru all your storms!!He is our refuge from the storm! "For you have been a defense for the helpless, A defense for the needy in his distress, A refuge from the storm; a shade from the heat; For the breath of the ruthless Is like a rain storm against a wall." Isaiah 25:4. As I lay back on the tub, I saw two small birds flying by and God told me "Always remember I am the Music of your soul!"He restores me!! "He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness, For His name's sake." Psalm 23:3. I spotted a tall vine, God reminded me, "I am the vine, you are the branches!" John 15:5 Stay attached to me!!! Abide in Me!! Go Deeper!!! Learn More about me!! I reached my hand out to grab some to the foam that was in the water and the foam dissolved in my hand, God reminded me how the worldly things we want or try to get, will pass away, but I will never pass away, never leave you, never forsake you!!!"Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away." Matt. 24:35. & "I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you." Hebrews 13: 5b. My word stands firm, "The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever. Isaiah 40:8
O Father, You are My Living Waters, Praise Your Most Holy Name!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment